I adjusted the recipe slightly from its origin to make it more nutriFoodie approved ;)
Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving y'all!
1.5 cups of white flour
0.5 cups of whole wheat flour
1/4 cup of light vegetable oil
1/4 cup molasses
1/2 cup cane sugar
2 tsp. baking soda
3 tbsp. powdered ginger
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. cinnamon
pinch of salt
- Heat up oven to 350 deg.
- Using a food processor, place all ingredients in the bowl and process until well combined.
- Cover baking tray with parchment paper.
- Using a medium size ice cream scoop, roll the mixture into balls, then in sugar.
- Place in rows, do not over crowd and don't squash the cookie balls on the tray.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 mins.
- Allow to cool before eating.
Recipe adjusted from the World At My Table [here]