My reaction, every time I have it: "IT. WAS. GLORIOUS."
Sundried Tomato + Pesto Breakfast Pizza
- Naan (whole wheat if possible),
- 1 tsp Pesto
- 1 tbsp Sundried Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Green onions (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro or Parsley (chopped)
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- Feta cheese (crumbled, to taste)
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 Deg
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Place naan on parchment paper
- Spread pesto on naan bread
- Add your favourite toppings
- Crack a whole egg over the toppings
- Add egg whites to the rest of the pizza - it will likely leak, so be very careful
- Sprinkle freshly cracked black pepper and crumbled feta
- Bake the breakfast pizza for 20 minutes or till the egg is done to your desired consistency. Ideally, the yolk should be runny and the whites should be all cooked through.
BON APPETIT! Enjoy your day of love and gratitude with your mama.
Did mom love it? Please comment below.